Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
Let us help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
We can also help you:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
• Deal with company secretarial issues
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
There are strict Companies House requirements to follow when setting up a new company.
Let us help with all of the requirements for you, so that you will have a company formed to your own specification.
Our company formation services include:
• Registering your company name with Companies House
• Providing the certificate of incorporation
• Providing the Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Providing share certificates to the shareholders
• Preparation of minutes and resolutions for your first Board meeting
• Registering your company for PAYE and VAT as required.