As UK tax becomes more complex there is an increased emphasis put on the taxpayers’ individual responsibilities.
Let us provide with personal tax advice to suit your individual needs and regularly review your affairs to ensure you’re aware of all tax savings that could be made.
Our advice services include:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion & filling of relevant forms
- Benefits, such as company cars and accommodation
- Trusts and estates
Self Assessment can be another confusing and time consuming process for busy individuals. It can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
- Let us help take you with your self assessments. We offer a comprehensive service, which includes:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, etc to help gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising when payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of being selected for investigation by HMRC
When you have spent a lifetime building up your own personal wealth, you need to ensure that upon your death your estate will pass into the hands of your chosen beneficiaries and not in to the hands of the taxman.
Inheritance tax used to be referred to as a ‘voluntary tax’ for the very wealthy, but with dramatic increases in property values without a corresponding increase in the IHT threshold many more estates have come within the taxman’s reach.
This makes estate planning more necessary and all the more urgent.
Let us help you reduce the potential tax liability on your estate, but it involves careful planning. We can build a creative plan to minimise IHT, including succession planning and business exit strategies enabling you to pass more of your hard earned capital to future generations.