Construction Industry Scheme
With severe penalties for non-compliance, our cost-effective services will save you time and worry. We can help with the following:
- Checking whether the Construction Industry Scheme applies to you
- Getting started with CIS —contractors, subcontractors, tax and managing agents
- Making payments and getting paid under CIS
- Contractor monthly returns and record keeping under CIS
- Business changes you need to report under CIS
- Getting the most out of the Construction Industry Scheme
Through our knowledge of the industry and the close relationships we develop with our clients we are able to help support the owner managers of these businesses to achieve their goals.
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs.
Our team can deal with all of your business tax matters, including the preparation and submission of your corporation tax computations.
Let us help you legitimately minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
Self Assessment can be another confusing and time consuming process for busy individuals. It can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
Let us help take you with your self assessments. We offer a comprehensive service, which includes:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, etc to help gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising when payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of being selected for investigation by HMRC
As UK tax becomes more complex there is an increased emphasis put on the taxpayers’ individual responsibilities.
Let us provide with personal tax advice to suit your individual needs and regularly review your affairs to ensure you’re aware of all tax savings that could be made.
Our advice services include:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion & filling of relevant forms
- Benefits, such as company cars and accommodation
- Trusts and estates